Wednesday, January 30, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

So a normal busy Wednesday and I finished my flower by today, yeah! I am running out of hexagons to sew (a good thing), so I have been basting at night before bed. I don't have to see well to baste, so I do it at night when I am tired and the lights are lowered. I have been keeping hexagons in the car so I can sew them when I have snippets of time. Time adds up while I wait to pick up my daughter from school, waiting an hour for gymnastics, riding in the car while I go to my family gatherings on the weekend, and waiting for appointments. Almost 3 hours a week! I sure do wait a lot. Anyways, here is my flower for this week.


2 comments:

Karen said...

A really nice flower Sarah, soon you will be preparing hexies in your sleep! lol.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Pretty green flower! Great way to spend time when you are waiting.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails