Sunday, January 27, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

This weeks Wednesday flower stretched into Saturday. It takes a lot longer to sew a 3/4" flower than a 1/2" flower. It's amazing how that happens, right? So I haven't budgeted enough time to finish my flower in a week. I started babysitting a 17 month old a couple of days a week which eats into my sewing time. I have decided to cut my sewing time to make money to feed my fabric addiction. Hopefully I can budget my time better this week.

Here is my flower for this week. My kitty (Quattro) wouldn't let me take a proper picture, so I took one with her in it. She doesn't normally have creepy yellow eyes, but it is a pretty good picture of her.

1 comment:

Karen said...

It is amazing how smaller things take longer to sew. Sweet picture of kitty and flower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails