Wednesday, January 16, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

I have only done one flower this week, but have worked a lot on my Red Hot Garden quilt.
Here is the picture of my flower for this week.
I am working hard to finish my small grandmothers flower garden quilt. It will be about 18" top to bottom. I have 3 rows sewn together and I am working on sewing the rest of the flowers into rows.
 Here is a picture of the quilt so far.

I am working on basting the outer hexagons to fill in the top border. So I am moving right along. I can get a lot done while waiting in line to drop off and pick up my daughter. Every 10 minutes adds up.


2 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Lots of pretty flowers today!

Karen said...

You are moving right along Sarah! Looking lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails