Sunday, January 13, 2013

Update on the Super Nova Quilt

I am taking a class on how to lay out and sew together my Super Nova quilt.  I ran into some problems and had to recut some pieces on Block set C, but I have finished the set. I have now finished sets A-D for a total of 20 blocks out of 40. Half way done but I have worked on this  a LOT. I mean a really BIG LOT. Probably 15 hours a week for 9 weeks. Now that I think about it, I haven't done much else. 

Here are the pictures of the finished blocks so far



I am hoping to get new pictures in the next few days. I am really happy with the way this project is moving. I am not going to make the mid-January finish date, but I am going to keep at it until it is done. I am watching every episode of Once Upon a Time, then moving on to something else. I love my new Roku.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails