Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Next Round of Projects

The next few pics are of my next projects to finish. The first pic is of the pieces for a pattern called Mod Quads from Blue Underground. I have about 12 blocks finished but need to make like 70 more.


This is the pieces for my next class which is a curved log cabin. I precut the solid strips which I am doing in orange instead of black on the pattern. I always have to change something from the original.
These are the pieces for a strip club from Harpers titled Bow Ties. I started the pieces, but ran into problems not being able to tell the right side of my background because it is a batik. I am back on track now, so I hope to be able to layout in the next week or so.
These are the strips to a Harpers strip club titled Jacks be Quick. The pattern came from Cozy Quilts. Just strips so far, but the blocks will be coming shortly.
That is it for now. I have been out of town the last few days, so not much sewing going on. I will be posting some pics of my long term english paper piecing projects in the future as well as some garments I have been working on. Till then have a great week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails