Sunday, April 4, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been busy working on finishing up some projects. Here is the finished Day and Night by Eleanor Burns. The first picture is the kaleidoscope center. I need to add borders to this one. I am going to "float" little star squares around the outside using sashing strips.
The second picture is the main block center. It still needs 3 different borders to be put on.
The next picture is of a strip club from my favorite local quilt shop called Harpers. Every month you purchase a package of fabric and they give you a pattern to go with it. This is based on a free quilt pattern from Amy Butler called the Thea' s Puzzle quilt. I loved this pattern and it was so easy. I will probably do this one again.



This is one of my quilt class projects that focuses on Jo Morton and reproduction fabrics. It is a snowball nine patch made entirely of Jo Morton Fabrics. I still have to add borders, but I haven't picked the fabric yet.Well, that is what I have been doing. This week I am going to finish a quilt center called Popsicle Posies, My Jo's club "Autumn Crossings", and all of my blue dresden plate quilts. More pics to come of my Mystery Quilt pieces, Day and Night finished quilt top, and my log cabin finished quilt top.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails