Sunday, March 28, 2010

What a busy weekend

I have been working my tail off this weekend. I am trying to get some of my Works in Progress (Wips) done. I have finished my Stars on Point. It was a class from last fall that I missed the last session and never finished the quilt. Here is a Pic:



I needed to clean off my design wall so I could layout my Dresden Plate. Here is the center portion. It also needs a blue border around the entire quilt.



I am also trying to play catch up on my Mystery quilt. I have step 1 and 2 done but 3 and 4 aren't finished. Here are my pieces:



I am also working on my Civil War Tribute Quilt from Homestead Hearth in Mexico MO. I am way behind. I have 1 block finished on month 1 but have 3 months worth to catch up on. Here is the first block.



I am working on borders for my Thea's Puzzle (Amy Butler Free Pattern) Strip club pattern, borders for my Log Cabin (courthouse steps really), and both the main and kaleidoscope blocks center for my Day and night quilts. Hope to have pics of the finished projects soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails