Saturday, March 27, 2010

Progress this week

I have been working on quite a few older projects this week trying to make some room for new ones. I have finished the two different kaleidoscope blocks (half with purple, half with blue), and am pinning together to make a middle. I have finished all of the main Night and Day blocks and am pinning them for a middle. Here are the pics of the finished kaleidoscope blocks.

I have also been working on my Dresden Plate quilt. Here is one of the red blocks. I am over half way through completing the red ones. All I have left is to put the ric rack on the bottom of the blades.
Here is the beginnings of a Jo Morton snowball/nine patch doll quilt. I just have 16 more nine patches to make.

I have also been trying to keep up with my Farmers Wife and Nearly Insane Samplers. As well as working on previously mentioned Autumn Crossing which I have named Indigo X, my Mystery quilt, Civil War Tribute Quilt Block of the Month (only on month 1, just 2 months behind), and a class quilt top I need to finish called Stars on Point. I have been a very busy girl. I will try to get some pictures of the above mentioned projects in the next week. I would like to get Stars on Point, Borders on one of my Strip Club quilts, and my Kaleidoscope center done this next week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails