Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My 1st Quilt Shop Bus Tour

I am sorry I haven't checked in lately. I have been very busy the last week. I went on my very first Quilt Shop bus Tour. It was 5 states, 3 days and 10 shops. What fun I had. We took a group shot at Material Girls in Nebraska. What a wonderful store. Here is the group pic
I will for sure go on another bus tour. I am thinking of one in the fall to Denver, one of my favorite cities. All the girls from Harpers ( local quilt store) have agreed to meet in 4 months to show the projects that they have finished with the fabric they bought. I am in trouble because the only fabric I bought was for a binding. I only have the top done, so I better get to quilting. Enough chatting, Now back to the grind.

1 comment:

Sandra Henderson said...

I have seen these quilt shop tours advertised, but never been on one! fun!
I love your flower garden with the greens! very pretty!
I too am a One Flower Wednesday gal! New to it and love it! Glad to have found your lovely blog through this... See you again soon! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails