Finally my camera works and I can post my first One Flower Wednesday progress report, yeah! This is a picture of two weeks of work on my flower garden. Since wednesday is probably my busiest day of the week, I work a little on Tuesday and Wednesday night when I am ready for bed. I am hoping to start posting regular weekly posts on Thursday morning.
This next photo is of my progress so far of my flower garden put together. You can see I am adding the yellow flower on the bottom right next. I pin a few flowers in and take a picture to see what looks best together. Since I am not waiting to arrange them on a design wall, It is the best way to make sure that I don't put two colors or fabrics next to each other. I am trying to make this a charm quilt with each flower different, but with 500 flowers it might not work. I only have about 470 more flowers to go.
This is the next set of fabrics I need to cut into squares for my flowers. After I cut these I think I will be pretty close to my 500 different fabrics for my flowers. Lots of cutting ahead too.
Well that is it for the check in today. I started a new class last week that uses the most unusual fabric I have ever seen, aka ugly. I will try to post some pics of my finished blocks in the next few days.